Made with ❤ by Paranduskelder.
How do we use personal data?
By submitting your personal data to us, you agree to our use of the data to fulfill our obligations towards you and to provide the corresponding services. By using our website, you agree to the personal data processing principles presented here.
We need data for the following purposes:
- To process member applications through our online services;
- To communicate with you: for notifications and clarifications regarding your membership or to resolve issues regarding your booking (e.g. phone number, email address)
- To respond to inquiries (email address);
- To process online store orders (contact by e-mail or phone);
- To subscribe to the newsletter, optionally (email address)
We retain data only as long as it is necessary to provide you with services or as required by law. Your personal data will then be deleted. We cannot remove your data if its retention is required by legislation, such as accounting regulations, or if there are other legal reasons for data retention, such as the continuation of a contractual relationship. After the need to store the document or data has passed, the documents and/or data about them will be properly destroyed. Also, the data concerning your personal data will be deleted from the information systems after the retention period has expired.
Who has access to the data?
We never transfer, sell or exchange personal data to third parties for marketing purposes. Data is transferred to third parties only so that we can fulfill our obligations to you or collect debts if necessary.
We are obliged to forward your personal data to the relevant bodies also due to the provisions of legislation (e.g. criminal proceedings, search warrant, subpoena or court order.).
MTÜ Paranduskelder is held responsible for your personal data.