With our high-quality Pro Tech Toolkit you can tackle any smartphone, game console, or wearable repair you come across. Nothing is quite as frustrating as an expensive high-tech device that fails after just a few months of use. No need to despair, though, we have you covered. Take a stand against disposable products and start repairing.
Everything you need for your electronics repair in a compact tool roll
Thanks to our thousands of step-by-step repair guides you can repair your electronic devices yourself. In order to make your repair as smooth as possible we have assembled the ideal toolkit in a handy tool roll. Spudgers and other tools make opening devices easier plus tweezers and a suction cup give you a good grip. Add to that a bit set made from S2 steel that contains 64 bits for all common screws as well as more exotic fasteners. Needless to say, our tools have been rigorously tested to ensure impeccable quality.
Note: The kit also contains a grounding strap that can be used to make your tools ESD-safe.
This kit for tinkerers and professionals contains:
Tools for opening, gripping, prying, poking, and repairing any electronic device
Sturdy tool roll to make your tools organized and portable
Complete bit set made from S2 steel for both standard and security screws (including bits for Apple devices, game consoles, and Jura coffee makers)
Detailled kit content:
- Anti-Static Wrist Strap – protect your tech from static electricity
- Small Suction Handle – suction cup for holding onto things while you work
- 3x iFixit Opening Tool – plastic prying levers
- 6x iFixit Opening Picks – thin tool for wedging open electronic devices
- Nylon Tipped Reverse Tweezers – to elevate and hold your work
- Angled ESD Tweezers – ESD-safe, precision tweezers with non-slip grip
- Blunt ESD Tweezers – ESD-safe, blunt for a safer, stronger grip
- Standard Spudger – tough antistatic tool for poking, prying, and disconnecting connectors.
- Halberd Spudger – features a hook for scooping, scraping, pulling, and guiding.ESD-safe.
- Metal Spudger – for more powerful prying, scraping, probing, and poking action
- Jimmy – handy tool for “Jimmy”ing open electronics.
- Magnetic Pad – Holds tiny screws and parts during repairs
- Tool Roll – Durable and compact
- Mako Precision Bit Set – all the bits needed for repairs on small electronics
Mako Precision Bit Set includes
- 64 Bit Driver
- 150 mm Flex Extension
- 4 mm Screwdriver Bits
- Phillips – 000, 00, 0, 1, 2
- Flathead – 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4 mm
- Torx – T2, T3, T4, T5
- Torx Security – TR6, TR7, TR8, TR9, TR10, TR15, TR20, TR25
- Pentalobe – P2, P5, P6
- JIS – J000, J00, J0, J1
- Hex – 0.7, 0.9, 1.3, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5 mm
- Tri-point – Y000, Y00, Y0, Y1
- Nut Driver – 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5 mm
- Square – 1, 2
- Gamebit – 3.8, 4.5 mm
- Spanner – 6, 8
- Triangle – 2, 3 mm
- Standoff Bit for iPhone
- Oval Bit
- Magnetic Pickup Bit
- SIM Eject Bit
- 1/4″ to 4 mm Driver Adapter